Thursday 26 April 2012

Welsh rabbit

Well Richard, my chef, has settled in very well and I am really enjoying the food which he is cooking.
The only meal I was a bit dubious about was his Lamb tikka massala which although tasting very nice, gave me a dose of the squits which made the pan of the toilet look as though a pheasant had exploded in it.
Now, his flatmate came along with him the other day to see about the house cleaning job. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised as she was a rather pretty little thing, probably in her mid twenties and very friendly.
Unfortunately she is Welsh.
Anyway, despite that, she was very nice and I was happy to give her the job. Maybe in time she will learn to cope with an indoor lavatory and not having to wear a waterproof jacket day and night and I will learn to understand what she is saying. Richard say's that she is actually speaking in English but I'm not so sure...

Early days yet but it would seem that I once more have a decent set of staff.
I'll just have to try and persuade Raggy to restrain himself from placing the stuffed animals everywhere.
The other day I thought one of the dogs had shat a furry turd on the carpet but it turns out that it was a stuffed weasel that Raggy thought would look 'interesting' in the corner of the lounge.
The night before last I caught sight of another stuffed animal in the study. As I bent down and went to pick up the stuffed giant snail, I realised too late as it oozed through my fingers that it was infact a fresh barkers egg, layed by my poxy dog...
Dirty little bleeder.

Pilly received a complaint about a month ago from a women's lib group about an advert that he had placed in a womans magazine advertising his 'laytex pleasure products'. The complaint was along the lines of it being "derogatory to modern women" and having "no place in today's Britain".
Pilly replied to them asking what they found so offensive and invited them to come along to his little rural factory to discuss the matter. He in return got a very short reply from the chairwoman of the group saying that she would indeed be visiting him along with her colleagues and tell him exactly what they thought of people like him who were "holding women back from their rightful place in an equal society".
Apparently they turned up full of anger and venom but once Pilly showed them what it was his company made and how the products worked, the women left half an hour later with their minds set at rest and having spent over £300 on a variety of novelty latex products....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.